Terms and Conditions of use
- Please carefully read the following terms and conditions of use before using this site.
- This site is provided by geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities ("PLAYMOBIL®"). By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Restrictions on use
- The site and all material on this site, including, but not limited to, hyperlinks, buttons, images, illustrations, text, graphics and all other information contained on this site ("Material") are protected by copyrights and other proprietary rights that are owned and controlled by PLAYMOBIL®. You may not copy, modify, prepare as a derivative work, display, reproduce, reprint, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way or in any form the Material or the site, without the express written permission of PLAYMOBIL®. You may download the Material from the site for personal, non-commercial, home use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. Any modification or use of the Material or the site for any other purpose is a violation of PLAYMOBIL®’s copyrights and proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
- This site also contains PLAYMOBIL®, PLAYMOBIL FUNPARK®, RC TRAIN™ and SYSTEM X™ and other valuable trademarks owned and used by PLAYMOBIL®. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected under national and international laws and may not be reproduced, copied, modified, posted or used in any way or in any form without the express prior written permission of PLAYMOBIL®.
Communications and submissions
PLAYMOBIL® enjoys hearing from its customers. However, please be aware that any information, including, but not limited to, comments, suggestions, feedback data or the like regarding the site, the Material or PLAYMOBIL® and its products and services ("Information") shall be deemed to be Information. In addition, PLAYMOBIL® shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, display, exhibit, transmit, perform, create derivative works and distribute the Information to others without limitation and to authorize others to do the same. Such Information shall remain the property of PLAYMOBIL® and PLAYMOBIL® shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, submissions, know-how or techniques contained in such Information for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and other items incorporating such Information without compensation to the provider of such Information.
- THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE MATERIAL CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PLAYMOBIL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF THE MATERIAL OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. PLAYMOBIL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WIL BE UNINTERRUPED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIAL, THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY, COST AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIAL AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
- PLAYMOBIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, EVEN IF PLAYMOBIL OR AN AUTHORIZED PLAYMOBIL REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion of implied warranties, liability or incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. PLAYMOBIL® will from time to time revise the site, the Material and/or the products, site-related services and resources described therein and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users and visitors of this site. In addition, you are bound by any revisions to the Terms and Conditions of Use and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
Links to this site
PLAYMOBIL® does not review the sites that link to this site and is not responsible for any of those sites or the contents or materials of those sites that link to this site. Your linking to any other sites or pages is at your own risk.
- PLAYMOBIL® controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Zirndorf, Germany and from its subsidiary, PLAYMOBIL® USA, Inc., in Dayton, New Jersey, United States of America. PLAYMOBIL® makes no representation that the site or the Materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
- This Terms and Conditions of Use is entered into in the State of New Jersey and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Middlesex in the State of New Jersey, and waives any jurisdictional venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Terms and Conditions of Use, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions of Use are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Terms and Conditions of Use shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Online Gift Certificates
- Redeeming a gift certificate online
- Gift certificates for PLAYMOBIL® websites can be redeemed any time. There is no expiration date. Any unused certificate balance will be added to your account to be used as a future credit.
- Online gift certificates can only be redeemed online in the same country in which it was bought. Online gift certificates are not valid in local PLAYMOBIL® stores or at retailers.
- Gift certificates can only be paid for by using accepted credit cards and PayPal during the online checkout process.
- If the cost of your order exceeds the value on your gift certificate, you can pay the difference via a secure payment method during the checkout process.
- You may use multiple gift certificates per order. One gift certificate can be used for multiple orders if the value is not fully used with the first order.
- Gift certificates can be transferred to other people.
- Gift certificates are sent by email to the recipient within 24 hours and can be viewed and printed under "My Account". You can check your certificate balance on the Gift Certificates page within your account on the website by typing your certificate code into the appropriate field.
- Gift certificates are tax free. When redeeming the certificate, applicable taxes will be added to the purchased products.
- When redeeming PLAYMOBIL® gift certificates online, both the Legal Information and Terms and Conditions apply as stated on the relevant PLAYMOBIL® website.
- When ordering an online gift certificate, the order form has to be filled in completely with all payment information. Information cannot be altered after the order is completed.
- Ordered gift certificates can only be canceled when the certificates have not yet been redeemed.
- Information about the redemption status of the gift certificate can be obtained from PLAYMOBIL® customer service. Additional information can be found under "My Account".
- Gift certificates cannot be used to buy additional gift certificates. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed anywhere other than the authorized PLAYMOBIL® country websites.
- Gift certificates and equivalent credit balances cannot be paid out in cash, refilled, used to clear any outstanding debts, or transferred to another PLAYMOBIL® customer account.
- Gift certificates can only be bought for a value between $5.00 and $300.00 (whole dollar values only)
- Liability and risk of loss
geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG / PLAYMOBIL® cannot be held liable for any typing errors in the email address of the gift certificate recipient. Furthermore, geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG / PLAYMOBIL® is not liable for loss, theft, abuse or the delayed transmission (e.g. due to technical difficulties) of gift certificates.
In the case of fraud, attempted deception, or suspected other illegal activities related to the purchase or redemption of PLAYMOBIL® gift certificates, geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG / PLAYMOBIL® is entitled to close the respective customer accounts and/or to ask for alternative payment methods. Access to or disbursement of the gift certificates concerned cannot be legally claimed.
- Redeeming a gift certificate online
© 2013 geobra Brandstätter, pronounced playmobeel.